Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
Ink Jet Canvas for framed printings or for stretching on wooden frames. Material 30 / 70% polyester / cotton, coated on one side, with natural structured surface. Suitable for art prints, lifestyle posters, exhibition work and stage decoration.
- High brillance of colours
- Flexible coating for good strechability
- Natural finish on the reverse side
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Tear resistant
- Certified for HP Latex Inks
|Coating Printside||white, satin|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||Polycotton (70% cotton, 30% polyester), 1:1 weave|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using latex inks.
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using solvent ink systems.
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using UV curing ink systems.
- An additional protection of the printed surface is necessary when it is subject to abrasion, hand perspiration or other mechanical influences. In this case we recommend to protect the print with a suitable clear varnish or a liquid lamination product.
- Due to the natural components of the cotton textile in the grey fabric the surface finish can slightly vary. Minor colour deviations can also occur in different production lots.
- Note for temperature setting:
Before printing you must check that the correct drying temperature has been set by carrying out a trial print. Too high drying temperatures can lead to a deformation of the film which can later cause further problems while processing.
- Note for Drying time / Processing:
The VOC which are contained in solvent and latex inks must be fully dried before further processing. For this reason it is necessary to take long enough drying times into account. The drying time of the printed media depends very much on the quantity of solvent applied. When printing the film in a roll-to-roll process, the printed strip must be unrolled and laid flat as soon as possible until final drying. Solvent residues due to insufficient drying times can lead to blocking during transport in rolled-up form. During lamination such residues can negatively impact the quality of the finished product (flatness, shrinkage behaviour, anchorage, etc...).
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.