Label Jet PP Gloss White P
White gloss self-adhesive PP film with paper backing, permanent adhesive. Ideal for stickers, signs and decals.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Thickness||Length (m)|
|22PNP.060.09110||1070||0.060 mm||bulk roll|
- High brillance of colours
- High Level Ink Absorption
- Inkjet coating for the indirect food contact ISEGA / FDA-certified
- Permanent self adhesive
- Tear resistant
- Very fast ink drying
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White glossy
|Release liner||siliconized paper|
|Coating Printside||nanoporous coating|
|Thickness of carrier material ||0.060 mm|
|Adhesion strength||>/= 3.5 N, after 24 h >/= 10.0 N (AA02 based on FINAT FTM1)|
|Type of adhesive||acrylate dispersion, permanent|
|Length (m)||bulk roll|
|Roll width / Roll usable width ||Please contact Folex if you need other roll widths and roll lengths. We can convert the rolls according to your wishes.|
|Total thickness||0.170 mm|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet label roll printers using dye- or pigmented inks.
All even, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. can be adhered. The surface to be glued must be checked for suitability before adhesion and properly prepared (cleaned). It is up to the user to test for there own suitability/application, due to the wide variety of surfaces, applications & desired results.
Gluing temperature at least 5° C
Service temperature min -20°C, max +80°C
The durability of the glued label is heavily influenced by the prevailing ambient conditions, the place of use and the bases!
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.