Coating suitable for most mono laser printers, superb toner bonding and good solid area density. BG-68 is a thermo-stabilised version for laser printers with high fusing temperatures.
- Also suitable for machines with high fixingtemperature
- Excellent runnability
- Good flatness
- Excellent toner bonding
- Heat resistant
|Coating Printside||Laser printer mono|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||5|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.125|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||50|
- For use on most Mono Laser Printers
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the machine manufacturers manual.
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
- Shelf life 1 year after delivery (under recommended storage conditions)
- Store in a cool and dry place