Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
DIALUX SI 262
Clear polyester film with glossy coating on one side. Suitable for glass decoration, shop window advertising, posters, displays, banner, signboards and exhibition panels.
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Wide range of applications with the use of white and metallic inks
- Crystal clear view
|Coating Printside||crystal clear, glossy|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||Polyester film, optically clear|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using solvent ink systems.
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using UV curing ink systems.
- Note for temperature setting:
Before printing you must check that the correct drying temperature has been set by carrying out a trial print. Too high drying temperatures can lead to a deformation of the film which can later cause further problems while processing.
- Note for Drying time / Processing:
The VOC which are contained in solvent and latex inks must be fully dried before further processing. For this reason it is necessary to take long enough drying times into account. The drying time of the printed media depends very much on the quantity of solvent applied. When printing the film in a roll-to-roll process, the printed strip must be unrolled and laid flat as soon as possible until final drying. Solvent residues due to insufficient drying times can lead to blocking during transport in rolled-up form. During lamination such residues can negatively impact the quality of the finished product (flatness, shrinkage behaviour, anchorage, etc...).
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination or appropriate liquid lamination products.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.