REGUmask MFE 2
Since the early days, plotter- or hand-cut masking stencils have been indispensable tools in classic screen printing. Even today, a red light block-out layer represents an alternative to film for certain techniques (e.g., in textile printing). The major features of REGUmask ® masking film include perfect exposure cover, precise cutting edges and simple trimming.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
Area of Application:
For efficient masking and extracting, masking of negatives, masking stencils
for retouching and to make daylight films and plates.
- Smooth, wafer-thin cutting layer
- The layer is easy to cut and strip and is reglueable
- Extraordinary visual transparency
- Blocks out copying light
- Optimally suited for manual and plotter processing
True-to-size crystal-clear polyester substrate including a wafer-thin tear-proof cutting layer, ruby red (63).
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Surface treatment||cutting layer, ruby red|
|Base Material||Polyester, 130 my|
- Store in a cool and dry place